Love had to happen as it was destined,
Slipping into my eyes along the path,
Stealing your sleep settling into the heart,
I did my best to protect it,
But lost my heart as it was destined with..
Beloved, O my beloved,
These distances have made some pact -
Pact with the closeness,
Bowing down the eyes -
Slipping into my eyes along the path,
Stealing your sleep settling into the heart,
I did my best to protect it,
But lost my heart as it was destined with..
Beloved, O my beloved,
These distances have made some pact -
Pact with the closeness,
Bowing down the eyes -
Made a lot of love promises,
Now this offense has happened,
With thousand of stars fill this lap,
Take me away somewhere to fill this gap..
There was something missing,
When did we know that,
Our meeting is God's wish
As if god is merciful to us..
Come, I'll spread the clouds of my hair - across your face.
Come into my arms along the lanes of fragrance!
Straight from my dreams, a divine creature you be
Why ? Why are you so far from me?
I'll take you in my arms, settle you into my thoughts
Let it be! If the world is jealous,
How can I live a moment, even a day without you?
This life of mine is but a story of you ....
Now this offense has happened,
With thousand of stars fill this lap,
Take me away somewhere to fill this gap..
There was something missing,
When did we know that,
Our meeting is God's wish
As if god is merciful to us..
Come, I'll spread the clouds of my hair - across your face.
Come into my arms along the lanes of fragrance!
Straight from my dreams, a divine creature you be
Why ? Why are you so far from me?
I'll take you in my arms, settle you into my thoughts
Let it be! If the world is jealous,
How can I live a moment, even a day without you?
This life of mine is but a story of you ....
No comments:
Post a Comment