Pages

Sunday, 20 October 2013

RIVER OF LOVE

I am a river of love.
Flowing graceful with the course -
thru rocks n plains, from hills n plateau,
To meet the ocean eagerly ahead of you
Feelings of my tears as they are like -
they r very sweet as I feel m alive,
Moments is passing on by the time
Just tell the time to stop only for mine..

U r the one, without whom I cant live -
You do love me and I do believe,
Come here, don’t you hurt me -
Or else, just do vanish me..
Of my every breath, seen the madness
Being crazy for you, they are restless

If you are in love, come and meet me
On the road, that they have told me
I will widen my eyes, seeking you here n there..
Will wait for you, till you come near

If u break my wish over there,
I will leave this world over here
Have placed in your hands, my life n death
U are there in my every single breath

My love - Oh life, let me vanish in u
Oh my sweetheart let me settle in u
No matter how many rocks are there in the road of love
I have crossed them all, just for u n your love

No comments:

Post a Comment