Pages

Saturday, 13 October 2012

LONELY HEART

Once did I ask my heart, to bring me happiness
Unfortunately it did bring me the misery instead.

Poor heart does not know-
What did it bring
Whether it is a curse or it’s a blessing..

In a town full of happiness
Mine is the only good full of soreness
Dint receive the fun of this celebration
Received only fun no more than pain..

At times is the glow of light-
At times is the darkness of death-
What outfit should I wear?
Should I become a dacoit or a saint?

Present are many facets to this compassion
I do not recognize which one is excavation

Thousand of bonds like these exists
When went on to settle them -
The way stirred persist
But I remained behind
Just could take few steps
And do circle around your mind says-

Poor heart does not know-
What did it bring
Whether it is a curse or it’s a blessing..

No comments:

Post a Comment